Description: Berte's Immune Blend is a mix of vitamins, digestive enzymes, probiotics. It is formulated to maintain and support a healthy immune system.
Dosage: Mix with food twice daily in these amounts:
- Under 15 lbs - 1/4 teaspoon
- Small dog - 1/2 teaspoon
- Medium dog - 1 teaspoon
- Large dog - 1/2 tablespoon
Microbial & Enzyme Supplement For Dogs & Cats
Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
Per Tablespoon (9 grams):
- Selenium(max 0.16 mg/kg)
- Vitamin A(min 11,000 IU/kg)
- Vitamin D3(min 880 IU/kg)
- Vitamin E(min 1760 IU/kg),
- Ascorbic Acid (Source of Vitamin C)** (min 4000 mg)
- Total Lactic Acid Bacteria(minimum)...750 Million CFU*/gm** (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus lactis, Bacillus coagulans, Lactobacillus casei, Bacillus licheniformis, Enterococcus diacetylactis, Aspergillus oryzae, Enterococcus faeclum,)
- Protease** (Porcine Pancreas)...1500 mg amino acids hydrolyzed/min/gm
- Alpha-Amylase** (Porcine Pancreas)...500 mg starch hydrolyzed/min/gm
- Lipase** (Porcine Pancreas)...120 mg triglycerides hydrolyzed/min/gm.
*CFU= Colony Forming Units
**Not recognized as an essential ingredient by the AAFCO Dog & Cat Nutrient Profile
Ascorbic Acid (Source of Vitamin C), DL-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (source of Vitamin E), Glucosamine HCL, Dried Porcine Pancreatic Tissue, L-Glutamine, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus lactis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product. Dried Bifidobacterium bifidum Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus licheniformis Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Extract, Vitamin A Acetate (source of Vitamin A), D-activted Animal Sterol (source of Vitamin D3) Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Thiamine Monoitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Riboflavin Supplement (source Vitamin B2), D-Calcium Pantothenate (source of Vitamin B5)
Information: Contains approximately 32 tablespoons per 16 oz.