- How to Tell if a Cooked Diet is Properly Balanced for Your Dog
- Causes of Infertility in Dogs
- Wild Game Meat and Dogs. Which are Safe to Feed to Dogs?
- How to Confirm if a Product, Supplement or Article is Reliable - Notes On Lack of Evidence about Green Tea and Longevity in Dogs
- Pancreatitis and Dogs: Diagnosis, Treatment and Diet
- Berte's Products
- Berte's Daily Blend Vitamins
- Berte's Fish Oils
- Berte's Immune Blend
- Berte's Special Needs Packs
- Berte's Sea Vegetation
- Berte's Beneficial Bacteria
- By Condition
- By Type
For those who have found good information on this site, or received nutritional guidance and help from Lew via email or phone, we ask that you consider giving a donation to our favorite nonprofit group, The Rottweiler Rescue Foundation. All money will go directly to grants to help rescue Rottweilers. Thank you!
Order your copy today!
Raw and Natural Nutrition for Dogs, Revised: The Definitive Guide to Homemade meals! by Lew Olson. The newly revised edition is filled with an abundance of new topics and information. Whether you are new to home feeding or a seasoned raw feeder, have a senior dog or a new puppy, a pregnant mom or a toy breed, this book presents all the information you need to make the best nutritional decisions for your dog.